Denver Web Design and SEO
WHY WEB DESIGN AND SEO?
Instead of creating just another web development company, we set out to do something different, and we think you’ll agree that we did just that. By infusing the skills of a local web designer and a local SEO expert we are proud to bring you fully responsive, lead conversion-ready, search engine optimized websites that get you found on Google!
WHAT WE DO
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
SOCIAL MEDIA OPTIMIZATION
Let’s Get Technical!
Basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is essential if you want to be successful on the internet. SEO will help you position your website properly to be found on search engines like Google, Yahoo! and Bing.
Google likes Denver Custom Websites’ Web Design and SEO!
The goal of SEO isn’t to cheat or “game” the search engines. The purpose of SEO is to create an awesome, seamless user experience while communicating to the search engines your intentions so they can recommend your website for relevant searches.
What Search Engines Look For:
Search engines want to do their jobs as best as possible by referring users to websites and content that is the most relevant to what the user is looking for. What does this mean?
• Content: What text is on the page, and what are the titles (that you can and cannot see) and descriptions that are given.
• Performance: How fast is your website (especially on mobile) and does it function properly?
• Authority: Does your website have good content to link to or do other authoritative sites use your website as a reference?
• User Experience: How does the site look to your users? Is it simple to navigate? Can users easily find what they’re looking for? Does it appear safe?
Don’t forget “Meta Data”
The content on your website must have title tags and meta descriptions:
• Title tags should be unique. It’s kind of like a 5-10 word ad to entice the reader to click further.
• Your meta description should be unique and also speak to that specific page.
• Meta keywords are pretty much ignored by search engines nowadays, but it doesn’t hurt to have them.
All websites built by Denver Custom Websites have meta data included!
Responsive Web Design
With more and more people using their mobile phones to look at the World Wide Web, it’s not only important to make a website that performs across all screen sizes, it’s mandatory.
In simple terms, “Responsive Web Design” is designing websites in such a way that no matter what the screen size of the user, the website looks great. It is “responsive” to whatever screen size the user has.
When it comes to search engine optimization, a mobile-optimized website increases the chances of a web page being successful in the search engine rankings.
This is extremely different from past mobile-friendly alternatives like developing a separate website just for a mobile users, and then having a main one for desktop users.
One Website, One URL
Many mobile websites have different URLs and this is not recommended. Google wants to see one website, one URL, not competing URLs with the same content.
Not only does Denver Custom Websites only use one URL for your site, we are able to program our websites to show specific content on specific devices. Just look at ours, for example. Look at the home page on a desktop or tablet and then look at it on your phone. You’ll see several things “missing” on your phone.
Responsive Web Design and SEO are the two most important things when building a custom website today. At Denver Custom Websites, we excel at both.